• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did you see the race on T.V. Saturday?

Oak Hill

VIP Member
Website
www.airtoolexpress.com
The Snowcross Race was on the Speed channel at 3:00pm and all I can say is WOW! Rob put the hurts to those guys with the hole shot and the torq that 3 holer has off from the corner is unbelievable. I thought the sled caught air and landed with the best of them, Rob ran away from them on the straight aways. Yamaha and Rob have a winning combination. Even Blair Morgan was cheering Rob on.

Thank You Yamaha for getting back into Snow Cross and bringing new excitement to the sport!

I watched to. He was slowing a bit in the corners but made up for it in the straights. It also looked more balanced in the air. Is that going to be your new sled?

dgmac said:
I watched to. He was slowing a bit in the corners but made up for it in the straights. It also looked more balanced in the air. Is that going to be your new sled?

I will know after next weeks ride. Not really looking for the snowcross version. I would like it to be a GT with a 136" track and fuel injected.

Back