• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Digital Snow Camo Installed

Schlick55

Pro
Tell me what you think???

Attachments

• Camo1.jpg
    Camo1.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Camo2.jpg
    Camo2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Camo2.jpg
    Camo2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Camo3.jpg
    Camo3.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Camo5.jpg
    Camo5.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Camo6.jpg
    Camo6.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Camo4.jpg
    Camo4.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 103

They look like the stock ones, but turned upside down!

looks good schlick55, where ya from? now wrap that bad #*$&@ John deere in the background with a digital camo wrap!

I am from Clear Lake IA, and it looks like we have some snow coming. Good call on the hand guards, stock mounted upside down. I had them Line-X'd on my 08 and reinstalled them upside down, funny thing was they had better wind protection for my fingers that way.

good to see some other locals, im from Rudd, when are they going to hold the jack over there on the lake

very nice. How is the wrap applied? is it just a sticker or you have to use a heat gun (hairdryer) to stretch and wrap? In other words is it difficult to apply?

The Jack has been changed to February 10-11-12, Yes it is a ProClimb rack, fits perfect.
A friend of mine has a sign shop and I help him with racecar wraps, sleds, etc. He is very good at what he does and we had quite a time laying it. The entire sled is a compound curve. That is why I decided on the camo, it doesn't need to line up. There was quite a bit of heating and trimming. On the white plastic you can use air release, but on the black "low e" plastic you have to some nasty sticky stuff. Long story short, have a pro install it!

Back