• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

dissapointed: ltx se vs. rmotion vs axys??

Quick update on this one after getting about 700 miles on the Monster Performance revalve - it's good. Really, really good. Everyone that has rode it, has said it's not even the same sled. I'd put it very close, if not as good or better than R Motion at this point. We haven't gotten any real rough trails to run in yet (thank goodness), but i'm much, much happier with the whole package now - enough that I put a turbo on it a couple weeks ago. :) The only thing I am still working on it I have a little bit of a high (like 50-60 mph plus) push I need to get out of it.

Had my stock shocks revalved(center & rear) 2 mos. ago, ( better than stock but still stiff). After talking with Hygear they stated the stock torsion springs are not correct for my style of riding @ 200lbs. They sold me a new set........... FINALLLLY!!! I feel this is the right direction . Only have about 70 miles on some rough conditions but absolutely 100% better. $90 for revalve + $160ish springs.

Back