• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Doo towing a Yamaha???!!!!

robert327 said:
they told him when he buys a new clucth he should buy the upgraded version

Nice!

So they know their old ones are junk but won't back them :o|

Well, I can comment to both parts of this thread. Last year I got towed out by a 2012 doo 1200 when my drive shaft snapped at 10000 miles. This year his clutch packed in at 2000 miles and they wouldn't cover it.

Bradford said:
Well, I can comment to both parts of this thread. Last year I got towed out by a 2012 doo 1200 when my drive shaft snapped at 10000 miles. This year his clutch packed in at 2000 miles and they wouldn't cover it.

I've kinda been there. My 06 Attak drive shaft snapped at 12,000 miles, got towed by a Doo but no pictures so it didn't happen...! I also blame that on myself, I knew it would snap soon (they all do) but chose to roll the dice...

And the clutch is my main concern on my 2012 1200. 4600 miles on it now, its quiet but still worries me. I'm looking into a PB80. Shouldn't have to do that. And at at $500, not a cheap fix.

Back