• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag & fly vs Ulmerracing

maxdlx said:
How much is customer service worth to you when buying a kit. The Ullmer kit comes set up for your weight and ridding style. If it doesn't work you can call and get help on how to fix it. The other manufacture not so much. I have been trying for 3 months to get a helix for one of there bolt on secondaries, no answer no call backs. I have my Ulmer set up back on, go figure

for the most part you are right...slower customer service...I do get call backs though...you sure your are dialing the right number...always somebody answering during the day..

Randy isn't here right now, Randy is out right now. I've heard it all along with just a ringing phone. Left a number of messages, no return call backs. Guess its a paper weight now

well the lady who answered said he did. I wanted a 38/42 and she said Randy takes care of all of that. I'm not the only one who has had troble getting a hold of them. I really like the heel-x roller, but it is worthless with a broken helix

p.m. me your number and I'll track it down for you you do mean a 42/38 right?

He will tell you I need a straight 38, but I think a 38/42 for a 144 warrior would be better. 563-210-6788

You get a black and red spring, weights and a bunch of weight ( washers/bolts ).

the weights are adjustable requiring the addition of washers and bolts.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Why do you need a bunch of washers n bolts?
The bolts and washers are used to distribute weight on the Cam arms themselves.
I just ordered a set of DNF's for my Nytro RTX and hopefully they work as well as the Heelclickers did in my SRX. I will post my findings once i get some testing done.
What seems to be the Helix of choice with the DNF's?

Back