• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DUPONT SLIDER CHANGE VIDEO

Nice tutorial

Thanks Mike!

I've watched other video of your work on utube.

Nice tutorial

Thanks Mike!

I've watched other video of your work on utube.
Thanks jtmetal I'm not an expert but just trying help out! Others input is always welcome too! Thats what makes all this work out even better!
and of course a great way to say thanks is to subscribe! its FREE! :)

I watched your vid before I installed my dupont slides! Did it it a little different, but gave me the confidence to do it myseff. Thanks!

I watched your vid before I installed my dupont slides! Did it it a little different, but gave me the confidence to do it myseff. Thanks!
Thanks man! Always good to hear feedback and and see people get inspired! I enjoy watching other videos myself, you can always get something out of each one!

I know the Duponts are wider than stock, but I replaced the stock ones on an RTX without even loosening the track. I simply slid it through the track window and out the rear. I then managed to push the new ones right back in the same way.

I know the Duponts are wider than stock, but I replaced the stock ones on an RTX without even loosening the track. I simply slid it through the track window and out the rear. I then managed to push the new ones right back in the same way.
Same here! Did my buddys nytro and my viper in less than an hr. In all fairness I did from a fork lift nose in with extended forks!

Same here! Did my buddys nytro and my viper in less than an hr. In all fairness I did from a fork lift nose in with extended forks!

Good catch. I did mine on a sled lift so there was no weight on the track. Could be done with any method of holding rear end up though.

Thank you! My RX1 I I wasn't able to pull thru track windows. Are the price for those sliders good at the stealers or are they online for less?

I was in process of doing my fourth wheel kit and bearing re-grease. but yes should be able to slide them without removal of axle.

Thank you! My RX1 I I wasn't able to pull thru track windows. Are the price for those sliders good at the stealers or are they online for less?
Got mine straight from dealer, I try to help them out too from time to time. Im sure if you shop around you might find a deal on them.

I didn’t remove the rear axle. Just loosened up the track.

Back