• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Easy ways to lose weight on a 2004 warrior

Cheapest is to drop some pounds yourself! :) A lot of guys change the battery to a lighter one, there are a few threads with pictures. Personally I don't like this option as I don't want to go out one cold morning and have my sled not start. I just learned to live with the weight.

haha yea i know! im not quite convinced about the batteries as well... anything stock on the sled that could be modified or removed to save weight?

i've heard a few people switching the seats out itll save u around 10 pounds but its a little pricey depending on where you find one

Do this a few times and you will loose the weight yourself!

Attachments

• t898va.jpg
    t898va.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 144
haha nice sled! just bought the sled this spring and we have yet to get any substatial snow here so im brainstorming for a summer project

the kitchen said:
Airbox to K&N filters and stock exhaust to Sno-Stuff will save you about 18lbs.

how do those filters do when the powder gets in the hood? dont they ice up fast?

no iceing. I have run this set up for years and have never had this problem. Others that do nothing but powder riding will tell you different. It is a great performance upgrade.

Attachments

• fun1.jpg
    fun1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 133
Lighter exhaust,Boss seat(only with aftermarket exhaust),battery(CTX-9BS),delete tool kit.

Back