• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell vs Ultra-Q pipe

ueyteuor

I'm having a hard time deciding between these 2. I'm not looking for a loud pipe, just an overall nice, deep throaty sound. From the info i've gathered, both are good, but Ultra-Q is a little louder than stock, and excell, I can't tell how loud it is.. I will be riding in a populated area, and I don't want an annoying pipe. Please help with suggestions. Thanks.

Sound wise they should be close. I have the super Q and if you keep the revs down it isn't too bad either. I wanted to keep the stock look so went with the super Q.

Search You Tube, lots of hits.

Ive had both...I can tell you the excell is louder at low and louder and higher pitched wot...the ultra q is deeper...yet it is raspier down low while slow going and decelerating...
I think you will get a ticket in a restricted area and I didnt get noticed driving right by a checkpoint saturday afternoon..

Back