• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust tips

buddah

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder B-TX LE
I know this subject has been pretty much kicked to death, but does ANYBODY make billet exhaust tips for the RX-1?

I tried polishing mine with less-than-spectacular results :oops: I had an e-mail response from a company to chrome them but I thought the price was a little steep :o|

Ideas????

(P.S. Anything that incorporates the word "shove" will be ignored LaLaLa )

I sure hope I will be SHOVEling soon :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Rain and 50 degrees sucks. Can't ride the sled or the bike :(

I have a set of the billet exhaust caps from Bender and they look great on the sled, i got the blue caps, the only thing I find is that they are more of a deeper colour blue than the yammie blue and don't match exactly. That being said I won't put the stock ones back on! ;)!

Kinsound,
I tried checking and couldn't find them either on the site, I have the catalog at home I will try to find out where you can get them from and will send you the link to view them. It won't be until Monday though sorry. Royal Distributing might have them, I'll check there aswell.

Dont forget about the mountain rider who made exhaust tips from the kitchen canisters, they looked like chrome or polished tin.

If you want to do your own yourself, use wet/dry sandpaper, start w/ 220, go to 1500, and mothers to finish the job.

Did anyone find out any information on these tips? Any links on the web or pictures?
Thanks

Yeah I did find out more.............once I got home and could look at my catalog from Bender. They actually offered the billet tips last year, but I had forgotten :o| . The newer ones are apparently in their 05 catalog. But, personally, I want the polished silver ones anyway. Decided to order them for when I go back in a couple of weeks. :Rockon:

So, Chris, we going to see you up there this year????? If you get up anytime, give me a call...........we're in the Munising book. :4STroke:

Back