• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

exhaust video

I listened to the exact same vid today, really like the sound of that. I just searched the Hauck Husher on you tube and you guys are rite, almost identical sound. $300 for the can and they claim 1/2 dB louder then stock or $800 for the header pipe w/ can....... add another item to the wish list

want a hauck husher like muffler (slip on) for cheap? go to ebay and lookup fireball muffler....you can find the muffler for like 50 and buy a band strap/clamp at an auto parts store for 15 then just a mounting bracket viola!

Scheidl said:
thanks guys appreciate it! once again TY comes threw!
:die

what you like my cheapo deal? if you want the measurements I can give you mine...also...make sure you get one with the removable quiet core ....close to stock quiet with it in...and nice growl without...

I bought this off another guy who ran one on his sled and one on his wifes....the muffler measures 13" has a 3.5" tip...body is 5" around..use a piece of aluminized pipe (bent from a muffler shop) I think it was around 5" long....(measure the overall length of your stock muffler)...to transition from the header (2.25 band clamp) to muffler (came with a turbo clamp since the muffler wall is thin)

so that mid piece of pipe is somewhat of an "S to bring the center of the inlet inline since the header is offset..

sj said:
I bought this off another guy who ran one on his sled and one on his wifes....the muffler measures 13" has a 3.5" tip...body is 5" around..use a piece of aluminized pipe (bent from a muffler shop) I think it was around 5" long....(measure the overall length of your stock muffler)...to transition from the header (2.25 band clamp) to muffler (came with a turbo clamp since the muffler wall is thin)

so that mid piece of pipe is somewhat of an "S to bring the center of the inlet inline since the header is offset..

do u happen to have a sound clip with this muffler by chance?

Back