• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EZ RYDE skid 162

apexexpress

Anyone running a ez ryde 162 on a apex out there ? Just wondering how bad they are on sliders ? I have a 2.5 track , was thinking of cutting down to 2 inch and adding scratchers as I need to use sled on groomed trails too ...50-50
I know the skid is designed for mountain climbing but it came with sled. Kind of want to leave it on as it is a turbo sled , help keep skis down .

I would ask this in the mountain section, or maybe on snowest. Just my .02 to get a quick answer. I know the sled you are talking about. Looks very sharp man ;)!

Been running a couple of them for years now. No worse on slides than anything else I've been around. My wife has one in her sled with a 1.5" and I haven't changed them in four years. She probably got 1500 miles on in that time. Mine is in a 2" and I haven't had any issues either but haven't had the sled as long so....

I am in Killarney Manitoba, I lived or grew up in Dauphin . Was a member of MSDRA... raced back in the day . This is my first turbo 4 stoker . would sure like to chat with you . Get some pointers.

Running an '06 Apex S/C 1 with EZ and CE 162x2.5" and the HiPer fax are great - had them on for years. No issues. Not thrilled with the EZ - but it eats big bumps/moguls very well.

Back