• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

February issue of Easyriders Magazine

grizztracks

Tech Advisor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
FX Nytro RTX, RS Vector, SR Viper RTX SE
A feature article about me and my now 4 year old granddaughter (not pictured on cover) will be in the February issue of Easyriders Magazine. My granddaughter and I spent a lot of our time during the Covid shut down tinkering in my garage while my wife and daughter worked remotely from home. At the time I didn't realize how close we would become and how her love for everything powersports would evolve. Easyriders Magazine picked up this story after my daughter took a few pictures of her 2 year old daughter and I working together on a 1979 Harley shovelhead lowrider that I picked up as a project bike. She later sent the pictures to the magazine with a short letter and they jumped on it.

Here's the February 2023 cover of Easyriders Magazine and a few pictures from our photo shoot. I can't post the article until after it's published.

"Future Biker Kinley"

Easyrider cover issue 569.jpg

my bike 75.jpg

R5_72c.jpg

R5_65b.jpg

R5_75d.jpg

Last edited:

A feature article about me and my now 4 year old granddaughter will be in the February issue of Easyriders Magazine. My granddaughter and I spent a lot of our time during the Covid shut down tinkering in my garage while my wife and daughter worked remotely from home. At the time I didn't realize how close we would become and how her love for everything powersports would evolve. Easyriders Magazine picked up this story after my daughter took a few pictures of her 2 year old daughter and I working together on a 1979 Harley shovelhead lowrider that I picked up as a project bike. She later sent the pictures to the magazine with a short letter and they jumped on it.

Here's the February 2023 cover of Easyriders Magazine and a few pictures from our photo shoot. I can't post the article until after it's published.

"Future Biker Kinley"

View attachment 170751

View attachment 170753

View attachment 170755

View attachment 170756

View attachment 170757
Awesome!!

Love the picture of grandpa and grand daughter on the bike! ;)!

That is so cool! Wish I lived closer to my GD to be able to do more stuff with her. When she visits or when we visit, grandma keeps her to herself.

I though you mistyped her age when I saw the cover. Not sure why I looked at the cover before reading...

Cool story!

What a memory you guys can share through the years. Awesome!

I though you mistyped her age when I saw the cover. Not sure why I looked at the cover before reading...

Cool story!
Yea, that's not my granddaughter on the cover. The magazine initially told us that we'd be on the cover and that it would be the first time they put a child on it. I think they had second thoughts and got cold feet at the last minute so they stuck with their legacy of having half naked women on the cover.

Back