• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FETT BROS... Talon Tracks

stubb111

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 nytro xtx
has anyone tried one of Fett Bros talon tracks??? I am interested in the 1.5" track and just wondering if anyone on here has tried one of these out.

thanks

They look pretty nice with a decent price. Too bad for our dollar and the fact they do not ship to Canada...:(

I'm hoping to put one on this coming summer. It looks like a great track and the outside lugs appear to be cut at an angle like the ripsaw 2 which should help with cornering. Also they have the best warranty.

Pete

Just wondering what's the tallest track you can put on the XTX? mine came with a 1.25. And my sled has tunnel protectors. And I don't run studs

They look pretty nice with a decent price. Too bad for our dollar and the fact they do not ship to Canada...:(

canoehead.... apparently they are available in Canada now through #*$&@ PERFORMANCE, but sold in US dollars un-fortunately.

I wouldnt put one of those russian tracks on your sled.

Apparently they are heavier than a comparable camoplast track. You will lose top speed and they have some vibration issues. Not worth it.

This was reported by woodys I think, on one of the other sled forums

The 15x144x1.5 cost the same as the camoplaat crossover I got off of eBay brand new. Wouldn't risk it for an unknown.

The 1.5 interests me, cool part is they have one lug type in each lug height and every length. I can't get many of the camoplast tracks I like because they aren't made in 128". Camoplast has amazing products but wayyyyy to many choices and not enough length options of each type

I'll stick to the Canso (Camoplast tracks) I won't spend a dime with 2Kruel performance, They're a money grab and should be booted out of Canada.

I looked at them at Haydays - the 1.5" in particular. They looked like a very well built track and very stout (maybe heavy). But I decided to go with the new Camso Ripsaw 2 in 1.5" lug height. The price was within $10 of each other, so I decided to go with the company that has a proven track record. The $10 difference wasn't enough to take a risk on the Talon.

BTW - Extremely pleased with the Ripsaw II 1.5"

Back