• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally got my tunnel bag

Apex2006

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder SRX-LE 2019
Yamaha Sidewinder XTX 141 2017
Yamaha Viper XTX 2015
Yamaha Sno Scoot 2018
Ski-Doo Renegade XRS 850 2020
This bag is on back-order till April I was told by my dealer. I ordered it a month ago and just received and installed it yesterday. So much better than the stock small tool bag that they riveted to the chassis. :-o

Nice! How are you keeping your sticker on right side so clean? Mine is yellowed from exhaust and cant seem to find anything that gets it off. Sure is a wicked looking sled you have!

Thanks! I clean it and wax the sled after every ride. I have 400 miles so far, big trip in two weeks up North with 13 of us (-:

Looks great. Really fills in the back where it doesn't look out of place ;)!

Apex2006 said:
Thanks! I clean it and wax the sled after every ride. I have 400 miles so far, big trip in two weeks up North with 13 of us (-:
Are you headed up to Mich ??????? I'm headed there monday..MM. :sled1:P.S. that bag looks Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. ;)! ;)! ;)!

MadMax said:
Apex2006 said:
Are you headed up to Mich ??????? I'm headed there monday..MM. :sled1:P.S. that bag looks Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. ;)! ;)! ;)!

We will be in Houghton end of Feb, beginning of March. End of this month Superbowl weekend we will be in St. Germain running in the drag races and radar run weekend.

I've never been there in the winter............ Many times in the summer and fall.. Have a great trip. MM.

Anyone else order one of these bags and not recieve it? Ordered one for my dad back in november, went on back order. Was told Yamaha deleted the part number from inventory now? Pretty pissed off about it

SRXSRULE2 said:
Anyone else order one of these bags and not recieve it? Ordered one for my dad back in november, went on back order. Was told Yamaha deleted the part number from inventory now? Pretty pissed off about it

That's weird I bought mine at a dealer a few months ago.

First time ordered the old style side bags showed up not the tunnel bag. Couple of months, still no bag. Saw this post and I saw one on the back of a sled that passed by while I was stopped last week. I know they are out there..

Feel like Ron White, no coupons!

SRXSRULE2 said:
First time ordered the old style side bags showed up not the tunnel bag. Couple of months, still no bag. Saw this post and I saw one on the back of a sled that passed by while I was stopped last week. I know they are out there..

Feel like Ron White, no coupons![/quote

I have the same one in the picture. I think the dealer right by my house has one.

I guess you live a little further than I thought. I didn't look before I wrote that. Otherwise I would go buy it and send it to you. I'm not sure they have one now, but they did a few days ago.

That is a very nice offer and if I were closer would take you up on it. But if dealers have inventory, my dealer should be able to get one? Little late for Christmas present now lol

SRXSRULE2 said:
That is a very nice offer and if I were closer would take you up on it. But if dealers have inventory, my dealer should be able to get one? Little late for Christmas present now lol

No worries...just hope you find one. It's a nice bag. Crazy how one store will have five of them and another store says they don't make them anymore. Or they are back ordered...

Back