• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally got my tunnel bag

Bags

Ordered my accessories way back in August but was told that some of my order was back ordered in late November which really sucked so instead I walked over to the Arcticat parts counter and purchased the bags from them, they have them in stock then I removed the Arcticat logo and no one knows the difference...so don't be afraid to step over to the Arcticat parts counter if you want your parts now, they have almost every accessory in stock unlike Yamaha parts counter

SRXSRULE2 said:
Anyone else order one of these bags and not recieve it? Ordered one for my dad back in november, went on back order. Was told Yamaha deleted the part number from inventory now? Pretty pissed off about it

bobs motorsports in chatham ontario has some

YamahaTim said:
SRXSRULE2 said:
That is a very nice offer and if I were closer would take you up on it. But if dealers have inventory, my dealer should be able to get one? Little late for Christmas present now lol

No worries...just hope you find one. It's a nice bag. Crazy how one store will have five of them and another store says they don't make them anymore. Or they are back ordered...

YamahaTim,
I just got my bag this week. I just glanced quickly at trying to remove the old bag.
Any tips on removing the old bag.

Thanks

larrypolaris said:
YamahaTim said:
SRXSRULE2 said:
That is a very nice offer and if I were closer would take you up on it. But if dealers have inventory, my dealer should be able to get one? Little late for Christmas present now lol

No worries...just hope you find one. It's a nice bag. Crazy how one store will have five of them and another store says they don't make them anymore. Or they are back ordered...

YamahaTim,
I just got my bag this week. I just glanced quickly at trying to remove the old bag.

Thanks

Unvelcro the straps and pull back on the bag. There are two bungs on the top of the tunnel that prevent the bag from being lifted straight off... just pull the bag toward the back and it will slide off the two bungs.... be sure to remove the straps up front first or you'll feel dumb trying to figure out why it won't come off... ask me how I know... :o|

wot-75 said:
larrypolaris said:
YamahaTim said:
SRXSRULE2 said:

YamahaTim,

Thanks

Unvelcro the straps and pull back on the bag. There are two bungs on the top of the tunnel that prevent the back from being lifted up and off... just pull the bag toward the back and it will slide off the two bungs.... be sure to remove the straps up front first or you'll feel dumb trying to figure out why it won't come off... as me how I know... :o|

Cool, thanks.

I knew there had to be a secret.

Back