• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally have my Sidewinder

Good for you I am sure you will love it
It will be a long wait until trails open and are decent again

Recently purchased 2018 RTX 50th Anniversary Edition. This is going to be the longest offseason ever. The sled is loaded with everything you could want.all know issues have been addressed.Thank you RockerDan. You are great to deal with. I hope to see you on the trails next year .God bless you brother
You bought his car too.....?

Recently purchased 2018 RTX 50th Anniversary Edition. This is going to be the longest offseason ever. The sled is loaded with everything you could want.all know issues have been addressed.Thank you RockerDan. You are great to deal with. I hope to see you on the trails next year .God bless you brother

That Sidewinder has almost every accessory and upgrade available , countless hours invested in it, and its all documented. Great purchase.

Very nice to have met you brother. And very happy my baby went to another true sledhead. It was a wonderful 5 hour chat in the shop here, HaHa.....I guess that is what happens when two sledheads collide.

I felt alot better watching her go knowing she was going to a good new owner. Im sure she will get much love. Man I have been really sad the last few days!!!

Dont worry, it wont be long til Im back on another Winder. Maybe YAM will even bring back my beloved 129'' for me. lol

Enjoy!
Dan

That's a deal Steve I got another guy that will be right there with us (Mike P ) I actually am a member of Jo-Mary riders snowmobile club in Milinocket

DEAL!
JoMary trails are some of the nicest trails in all of Maine in terms of grooming, scenery, slaloms with double lanes all the while Mt Katahdin is GLARING at you reminding you of how SMALL & INSIGNIFICANT you really are.
That's why the majority of my riding is there....

These pics ought to make your summer LONGER!
IMG_3460.jpg
IMG_3468.jpg
IMG_3483.jpg
ju

Congrats Preacher!!! If you cant wait all summer, haul it to Aroosttok County for an end of season blast.

Very nice to have met you brother. And very happy my baby went to another true sledhead. It was a wonderful 5 hour chat in the shop here, HaHa.....I guess that is what happens when two sledheads collide.

I felt alot better watching her go knowing she was going to a good new owner. Im sure she will get much love. Man I have been really sad the last few days!!!

Dont worry, it wont be long til Im back on another Winder. Maybe YAM will even bring back my beloved 129'' for me. lol

Enjoy!
Dan
I can't believe you sold your sled Dan. You had your Winder set up perfect with every possible update. I would call it the perfect sled. The worst part is now you're talking about getting an 850 Doo! Wow do you really want to deal with another ticking time bomb 2 stroke junk from Doo?

DEAL!
JoMary trails are some of the nicest trails in all of Maine in terms of grooming, scenery, slaloms with double lanes all the while Mt Katahdin is GLARING at you reminding you of how SMALL & INSIGNIFICANT you really are.
That's why the majority of my riding is there....

These pics ought to make your summer LONGER!
View attachment 148190 View attachment 148191 View attachment 148192 ju
Steve that paragraph is so concise and so true you Kinda nailed exactly how I feel when I ride there those are great pictures by the way

You are right Glen I may have to get a fix to get me through lol
You just hit the jackpot with buying Dans sled Preacher. Now along with that great looking torch red Corvette you got both Winter and Summer covered.

I'll be getting my Torch red Vette out in a couple weeks.

Back