• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride on Cpr Simons turbo in the mountains

RED

Lifetime Member
Finally had the chance to take my 1ton out the hills. Spent about a month looking at the turbo on the market. Rode both front/rear mcx kits in april. Since mcx quit building front mounts, Cpr was next on the list. Talked with Jeff. Ordered the kit, took about a month for them to get it together and wait for customs. Since I can't leave anything alone, pulled the head for headgaskets. Got it back together, waited for snow. Snow finally came, took it for a rip. Something just not right, talked with Jeff. Figured out the problem, had to send the intercooler back. I can't belive how good his service is. ;)! Most times aftermarket, its your problem, not there. He picked up the shipping. Got it back in record time. ;)! Then took the sled to play in the hills. 200hp is way too much for me, just becasue I could, turn up the boost to 15psi, holy #$%&* .
Now I will be able to fallow CM :tg: , just don't run into my new tunnel.

sounds good and that on pump I take it... I want to be part of the club :D Its all up to mc express if they keep delaying their delivery date the longer it will take me :o|

With you on that one Hardcore. My Vector is sitting waitng for the turbo as well. MCX was supposed to ship them 11/17, lets hope they finally shipped. I might need another one, in which case I will check out the front mounts as they seem to be available.

Back