• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fist ever 4 stroke snocross win to Robbie and Yamaha

cdnredline

Veteran
Wow! Sitting here doing some work on the computer and watching the living timing and scoring on the wsa site and Robbie wins today's Pro Open Snocross final (yes final, not a heat race). From the timing sheets he lead all 20 laps. Can't wait for some posts from someone who was there (pictures too) or next weekend's TV coverage.

You beat me to it...lol.

Robbie and I talked about his signing this past fall and we both knew it was going to be an R&D year and didn't think we would see a podium so quick, but it's just awesome to see. I can't wait to see the vid of the last lap and the reaction from the team and the fans. WAY TO GO ROBBIE and TEAM YAMAHA!
Blair and Robbie are good friends of mine and I'm just pumped to see the both of them make it to the top in the sport of Snow-x

When's it come on the TV? Channel? I wanna watch and tape this. I told my buddy's that and they said no way.... yamaha sucks LOL! I just love bugging my friends and this will give me another one to rub in their face!

Back