• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FIX Power Sports air intake kit

Nytro-R6

Veteran
I ride a 06 nytro and was looking into buying one of these kits. I don't ride much in the Mid-West I go out west a-lot and was wondering how well they work out there. Are they worth the money? Do they enhance the sound at all?

Bump, I've been looking at this kit aswell and was wondering the same thing. Seems like the consensus from the air intake guru's is that the stock air box is about as good as it gets for the vectors. Probably gonna get it aslong as I dont lose HP.

According to the FIX guys it is supposed to add 3-5 HP which isn't a ton but I was also looking at it to see if it would help the sled sound as tuff as it looks. They are based out of MN so I know it would work down here at 500-1000 ft but i was wondering how it would perform on top of the mountain!?!? You think it would be better allowing more air at higher altitudes....

Back