• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Floats for $400/pr ?

JohnnyHollywood

Extreme
I noticed one of my front springs is weaker than the other. Has anyone else had this problem. They're the crappy stockers, I want to fix it but would rather replace the whole assembly. I was looking at the parts diagram on an RTX and found what appears to be the Fox Float available for for less than they go for anywhere else. $400/pair vs. $694. Are these the real deal or did Yamaha pull a fast one? LOOK UNDER = 2008, RTX, SKI, #53... ON THIS LINK
http://www.yamahapartsnation.com/pages/ ... DQod9XFs8g

its not just them, I check some other yamaha parts sites and the prices have come WAY down on those shocks. most in the 200-240$ range. I wonder if Yamaha is clearing house to change the PN for the Float 2's

2008 /Nytro/ RTX /Ski/ Assy 53 = $352.16 qty req 2? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. It also shows another absorber assy for item 57 that is the same price but different part #.

doesnt the rtx Have a wider ski stance then the mtx? I know the phazer mtx has the same length shock as a apex mtn. And on a 07 apex mtn se floats were standard. But there not $195.00.