• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front skid shock lower bushing

turbo flash does exactly same as i have done several times... with exception of the grease nipple, ... the spray graphit on the cross country steel shaft wrks great.... like i said just polish the shaft and put o ring either side and do a washer between the shortened spacer pipes.and o ring
The steel shaft is the key. The stock aluminum shaft will always wear.

I ordered some different bushings and different material.
processed-073342D9-2BE5-4240-BD65-20D9D2FE6468-1C1C1489-153D-4F6D-9555-9302155851AE.jpeg

In the end, I am going to try this set up. It gives me an extra 1/4 inch of bushing material on the shaft.
processed-2F0DD702-66C6-40F6-9A24-AA0C5D444679-4635CD98-D9AE-437C-ACE8-CA345C74DFD0.jpeg

I cut the bushing to size, added a bit of grease in the center and the fit was perfect. We will see how it holds up.

I ordered some different bushings and different material.
View attachment 174136
In the end, I am going to try this set up. It gives me an extra 1/4 inch of bushing material on the shaft.
View attachment 174137
I cut the bushing to size, added a bit of grease in the center and the fit was perfect. We will see how it holds up.
What type of material did you source for the bushing and where did you source it from? It looks like a good fit.

Bronzebushings.com
I used a oil impregnated brass bushing
I had to trim them a bit.

Bronzebushings.com
I used a oil impregnated brass bushing
I had to trim them a bit.
Thank you for the info. Much appreciated

Back