• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel controller

Seen 2 Rapid Bikes take a dump this winter the PC3 so far has been rock solid on all the two and four strokes SLP has a ton on the snow this year.

Rapid Bike EFI

snoroost said:
Seen 2 Rapid Bikes take a dump this winter the PC3 so far has been rock solid on all the two and four strokes SLP has a ton on the snow this year.

Snoroost can you send the guys my way as we haven't had too many problems with RB3 on anything.
I will take care of them or help them setup there programing.
http://www.powderlites.com 250-836-4422

I also had to disconnect 2 RB3's in Mcbride this year. The problem was the ignition part of the RB3, it would not fire the spark plugs. Cant remember the exact codes that came up 33,34 35 may be.

have you guys heard of a company called mega squirt??. they produce a unit called micro squirt, it is 100% sealed and has a 34 pin connector for all your ins and outs, the only thing it is missing is the 2 0r 3 bar sensor for boost fuel and for altitude compensation. the price on that unit is 400 us or 450 cadn, the site is hard to navigate through to find the micro squirt but it is there. the size of the unit is aprox same as rb3. they are made for bikes, sleds,personal water crafts, what ever you want. can be used as a stand alone or piggy back, downloadedable maps but no one has done a s/c or turbo apex yet. i had purchased one already but did not want to reinvent the wheel so i just left the stock crap i mean programmer on it. please have a look at the unit and post what you think, as i think it would be better then rb3 box.

I have looked at Megasquirt and microsquirt as well. The one thing micro squirt was missing was the ability to run the Idle control valve, mega squirt can. Microsquirt does have a input for the bar sensor and was definately a interesting read. Lots of good info out there on Megasquirt. Lots of time needed to make it work I would imagine, How it would integrate with the stock ECU is another question.

Anyone know what Impulse is using fro a standalone. I am hoping he will be selling the controllers to others eventually.

are you sure about the bar sensor?, when i was inquiring about the system that was one of the main things i stressed about and they said it was electronic hook up, the mega squirt has a bar sensor built into it so you hook the vac line to ecm, the micro runs a wire. i just sent it back. i did not want the head aches of being the only one out there and have a problem and no where to fix it

shiznitt said:
have you guys heard of a company called mega squirt??. they produce a unit called micro squirt, it is 100% sealed and has a 34 pin connector for all your ins and outs, the only thing it is missing is the 2 0r 3 bar sensor for boost fuel and for altitude compensation. the price on that unit is 400 us or 450 cadn, the site is hard to navigate through to find the micro squirt but it is there. the size of the unit is aprox same as rb3. they are made for bikes, sleds,personal water crafts, what ever you want. can be used as a stand alone or piggy back, downloadedable maps but no one has done a s/c or turbo apex yet. i had purchased one already but did not want to reinvent the wheel so i just left the stock crap i mean programmer on it. please have a look at the unit and post what you think, as i think it would be better then rb3 box.

Have you guys never heard of MCX?
They use Megasquirt to control the extra injectors they have in their kits, and they use both boost and altitude references!
In my mind MCX have the absolutely top of the line kit for sleds, almost overkill sometimes, especially if used together with their Power Commander setup, talk about crisp running, all day, all year long!

Have you guys never heard of MCX?
They use Megasquirt to control the extra injectors they have in their kits, and they use both boost and altitude references!
In my mind MCX have the absolutely top of the line kit for sleds, almost overkill sometimes, especially if used together with their Power Commander setup, talk about crisp running, all day, all year long!

Ya, the MCX kit coupled with the power commander with timing control really does wake it up on the bottom end and you can pull timing under boost. I really works sweet, and you can turn your sled when it is under vacuum.

Back