• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Full of hot air...

Yes 32 oz, i buy them by the 6 pack, amazon
Boostane Professional - .26 oz/gal brings 91 octane up to 95. I buy in 32 oz. cans. 1 qt will treat 123 gallons from 91 up to 95. I carry 2 - 2 oz bottles daily. 2 oz treats 7.7 gallons ai 2 - 2 oz bottles treat 15.4 gallons. I always leave my trailer w full tank every morning. So, I have enough for about 25 gallons/day. Good enough for most days I ride.

Boostane Professional - .26 oz/gal brings 91 octane up to 95. I buy in 32 oz. cans. 1 qt will treat 123 gallons from 91 up to 95. I carry 2 - 2 oz bottles daily. 2 oz treats 7.7 gallons ai 2 - 2 oz bottles treat 15.4 gallons. I always leave my trailer w full tank every morning. So, I have enough for about 25 gallons/day. Good enough for most days I ride.
I have three turbo sleds and i mix 1 oz to gallon for 98 octane..goes quicker than ya think.

Our gas in western sd sucks, our 91 acts like 87, so in reality my 1oz per gallon is 95.

I Amazoned these... probably leak all over. We'll see.
Screenshot_20221216-192221_copy_360x557.png

Last edited:
I bought a pack of three small 3 oz. Stainless steel whisky flasks off of eBay. Haven't used them yet to know how they will work however. If the cap stays put they should work great.

Anyone know what the shelf life is on boostane? Opened a 32oz can last season put some in one of those small camping fuel container. Been sealed up since

He will remove the 2 bar tunes once you upgrade to 3 bar so they wont be on your flasher anymore . You should have 3 tunes for 2 bar. Eco, powertrail and max17(not maxspool) . Max17 acts like powertrail but with a bit more peak boost.If you ever try to flash 3 bar tunes while having 2 bar installed or vice versa you will get an error on your phone with flasher connected saying there is a sensor error.
Hi...lol

Last edited:
I bought a pack of three small 3 oz. Stainless steel whisky flasks off of eBay. Haven't used them yet to know how they will work however. If the cap stays put they should work great.

I bought a flask last year for this reason. I should have bought a better quality one. It ended up leaking most rides.

Boostane may help to prevent knock with hot iat.
If your running higher intake temps your loosing power.
Instead of chasing that just run a secondary intercooler to keep intake temps down and hp where it should be.
:winter:

Does the secondary cooler work better then the larger intercooler for keeping iats cooler?

Depends on your application. Trail riding or racing?
Secondary intercooler doesn’t plug up with snow.
Never tried the larger intercooler up front.
Trail rider.
Would be nice to hear from people that have run each and both.

Trail riding. I don't seem to have any issues with the stock one plugging up with snow. (Usually run up front) has anyone tried both?

I think 1nc2000 as well as another member, nailed it with "depends on your application" not the answer we want to hear, yet to the point.
1) ambient temperature
2) boost #'s
3) conditions
Three riders
#1 goes 40mph all day with the occasional blip to 100mph
#2 trail hound who's in & out of the throttle all day
#3 ice drags or event, etc.

#1 probably won't need boost additive or larger i.c.
#2 IAT's never get a chance to cool down, where a larger i.c.may help to control things a little better.
#3 might just need some octane additive and cool downs between runs.
Point is....go do you, and find out what your particular needs are.

Back