• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fun Post Who you are, how many mile your phazer has!!!

xc_phazer137

Expert
Who you are, how many mile your phazer has and favirot trip this year?

I am Steve Emerson 26, Service advisor for Tanner Honda in Brainerd MN, I ride an 07 Phazer FX in the USCC XC, I got 2200 miles on it, and my Best ride this year has to have been finishing the I500.
Just want to break this Phazer page up a little Talk about our rides this year. It really is about having fun and getting away from our daily lives. So lets hear some storys!!

Bruce-- 42 07 Phazer just over 1400 mi. I like it more and more each time I ride it. No big issues with mine yet.

John- Ride a 07 GT just over 300 miles, first new sled ever. No problems yet, love the ride, first sled in years that is not a 440 race. I ride mainly ditches and powerlines in lower Michigan. Looking to up grade rear shocks and get the front revalved for a more aggressive ride, and a new 1.5 free ride.

Steve S.-40-2800mi on mine.Favorite rides have been every ride I have taken right from my door.Havent been able to do that for more than a day or two in past 5 years.This is the most snow and best winter I can remember.Also enjoy showing the big bore motored sled my tailight in just about every rough trail.

Haha I like it, SO cool to see, How much fun a guy can have for little money. Turbo sounds fun!
They really are a hoot to ride.

Wes you own 3? Holly smokes !

Pete- awsome The fun factor is there for sure not sure what you owned in the past but the phazer will make you feel young again for sure
John- No more 440's there a gas hog and they make your Jacket stink
Bruce The Phazer is like Wine keeps getting better and better.
Lets keep the storys coming Pics are cool too !

Attachments

• Picture057.jpg
    Picture057.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture074.jpg
    Picture074.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 55
  • l_6a30d6d96c93677d4c1c126b78539fe5.jpg
    l_6a30d6d96c93677d4c1c126b78539fe5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
  • _MG_4338.jpg
    _MG_4338.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 63
Steve Burdick

2007 FX 12" and a 2007 FX MTN 144". Both are my wife's sleds, but I ride them on occasion too.

2500 miles on the FX MTN
500 miles on the FX 121"

West Yellowstone, MT was a blast this year!!!! GREAT SNOW!!!!

Steve I hear the snow is really deep, A really good freind of mine is a Tech at A dealer in Billings and said its Crazy how much snow is out there. He has been doing a few turbo kits

My name is Ryan and I am 18 and I own a 2007 phazer fx. I have 8500km on it so far. Its been down for quite some time (got updatesdone then i bounced off a tree). So far it has been my favorite sled; lots of fun. The only thing that i don't like is the constant down time.

Jeff Kraeger

Jeff Kraeger, 31 years old, IT Manager, 2007 Phazer FX with 1400 miles and a busted link. Just put 200+ miles on this past weekend riding Penn Mountain club trails just below Tug Hill and Old Forge. Prior to this past weekend only been able to ride the Hill. Southern Tug and Penn Mountain are always in great condition! Bought the sled used with 700 miles on it. Had to dial in the rear skid to get it to handle to my likeing. Sled is most fun I've ever had snowmobiling! Too bad they break - wasn't expecting that from yamaha. But maybe the old "You get what you pay for" holds true with this sled. For the money it's still a great sled an dI'm not regreting my purchase yet!

Back