• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fun Post Who you are, how many mile your phazer has!!!

brandon Abell,16, 07 phazer ,800 miles absolutely love it. favorite sled I've owned. A few minor issues, but they are getting worked out.

Paul Shagen - 37 - Attorney - Married - Father of Two Girls. I put 1000 miles on 07 Phazer FX this year. The only major problems have been with the suspension - broken link (400 miles) and wasted torsion springs (1000 miles). Yamaha replaced the link under warranty and the torsion springs are getting replaced on Thursday. Even with all the BS, the Phazer is a great sled.

Jim K. I am 34 yo, Automation mechanic. I have about 450 miles on my 07 fx. No major problems with the sled. I enclosed the tunnel and added a skid plate. Penn Mt trails were great this past weekend...had a ball, but the rear suspension is going to need help.

Mike D. 29 years old, 2007 Phazer FX, I ride all over New Hampshire. My riding group is six of my friends all with Ski-doo Revs. I'm an customer service manager in the aerospace industry. You think sleds have problems, buy yourself and airplane! I have around 1000 miles on my sled and no issues other then the brake light, which I will be fixing tomorrow. Fun machine, I like it and bought it because its different. Everyone has a REV in my area, I'm sick of looking at them and I hate the smell

Jenny - 31 - best riding is when we can leave from our garage door when there is snow here in southern WI. Otherwise the northwoods of WI (Mercer, Minocqua, St. Germain...) I share a login with my husband in case of any technical questions. I love the sled and am the primary driver. Of course I've had the same issues as everybody else and as we speak its in the shop for the 3rd time for the rear suspension. Even after leaving me (us) stranded, I still love the sled. Jason (husband) doesn't so much because of the problems. He has an Apex RTX and its just not his "style". It sounds like we are going to get another one and keep this one as a back up since its not that reliable. I think I"m going to go for a GT next time around. I still recommend the sled to anybody, its a blast!!!

josh farrell,21. i have an 08 gt i only have 400km`s on it due to the abundance of rain storms we have in newfoundland this year,but global warming is just a myth right?? going to the west coast to ride the lewis hillls so i will post later and let you know what i think.

xc_phazer137 I mostly ride in N. western Ontario. We get a fare mount of now here and a pretty good riding season.

SCOTT 40ISH 07 GT 2500 MILES AND SO FAR SO GOOD! I RENAMED IT GNARLY TRAIL ,AS I DONT SEE GROOMED TRAILS OFTEN. SHES BEEN IN THE POWDER SINCE JANUARY AND STILL RIPPIN.

Hey all,
My name is Frank, 29, 2007 Phazer FX with EPI clutching and 1.75 track. 800 ish miles, had a bent A-arm for no apparent reason, wasn't covered by Yami. Other than that, starts every time and is wicked fun!
:Rockon:

Ryan. 25, 2007 Phazer FX (actually my wifes sled) with about 4500 miles on it. Still love to ride the phazer even with the new Nytro in the fray this year cause it's a blast to rip with such a fun, light sled!
Best ride of the year: leaving our yard in wisconsin rapids, WI and riding 242 miles to land'o'lakes, WI in about 9 hours - hey it wasn't the I-500 cross country race or whatever, but still a great adventure.
Sled has revalved front and rear shocks, the "Race" kit springs, ulmer clutching, studs, C&A's, and one Sno-X race under its belt a couple weeks ago.
This next weekend it will get another workout at the WPSA regional in Medford. If anybody here lives in wisconsin, buy an arctic cat tether (sorry, they work good) and come out and race next weekend!

pat lavictoire,35 y old,(my wifes sled)07 phazer gt,just turned 5000 miles today,awesome sled,never had a downtime with this sled yet,got a few update in the fall,very good on fuel,just came back from a 7 day,1100 mile trip,nothing went wrong except for a frozen fuel pump relay one morning

Howdy, Lenny here, 43, live in da UP of Mi. 2350 miles on 07 Mtn Lite. No break downs, never stranded. Don't care for ice on the footboards. Other than that I am very pleased. I ride in deep powder 5-6 times a week. I dive into deep ravines and smile every time out.

Attachments

• boondockin 003.JPG
    boondockin 003.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 67
  • ride in-blizzard 001.JPG
    ride in-blizzard 001.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 59
  • crewsnow 003.JPG
    crewsnow 003.JPG
    530.2 KB · Views: 63

Back