• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX vs Ski-Doo Legend SS

i bet you i would beat it with my fx with the ulmer clutch kit, i beat a couple fx's and gt's by 3 sled lengths last week , that ss didn't rocket it by it and it has 25 more horse, how many miles on each sled

Run the weights empty. That is how all setups have been set to start with unless really a flyweight rider. 11,100 to 11,700 is ok, you want it to come out at 11,100-11,300 and then climb on a long wide open run. Try secondary at A-1 setting (stock) first and if RPM is short you may need to go to C-2 settings (that'd be + 20* if comparing to the old secondary setting). Snow conditions will be a determining factor as well.

I think the SS has around 2600 km and my FX around 200 km on the speedo. The FX are fast up to 90 km/h, if you get traction, but then the stronger machines start to rule.