• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gear ratio change with free ride track

my girlfriend has a 20t and a freeride track with no problems, I also have the freeride track and I am changing out my 18t for a 19t looking for a little more top end. I have hit 96 with the 18t set up, hoping to get 98-100mph with the 19t. wont be able to test until next season.

RIGIDONE said:
my girlfriend has a 20t and a freeride track with no problems, I also have the freeride track and I am changing out my 18t for a 19t looking for a little more top end. I have hit 96 with the 18t set up, hoping to get 98-100mph with the 19t. wont be able to test until next season.

did gear change help

How does the freeride track work both on and off trail?

its amazing off trail on trail its good doesnt like to slide at all which is fine some ppl like to slide the a$$ end around a lil in the trails. and if people are following u they may start complaining i guess it throws some decent sized ice chunks

Back