• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gearing up 1 tooth

Top end. On my Attak, I run 25/40 with the stock chain.
You might lose a little bit of the bottom end, but you will get more mph out of it with a bigger top gear.

I did this on my sled to try and keep the track spin down as I didn't run any studs. I am adding studs this season, so I might keep the 25 gearing for racing and the 23 or 24t for trail riding. ( I have all three gears )

Been covered over & over & over & over in this section.(1,275 times)
Your gonna need a new chain & its a mixed bag of results.

I did it on my 08... seemed to pick up some top end... but Turk told me on here its just the motor loosing up.. I really felt I lost of litle bit of wheely power and gained some midrange and top end.. I had it clutched at the same time too. I still could only get 102mph on the gun. but out of the hole... hold the F**k on...

NB-NYTRO said:
I did it on my 08... seemed to pick up some top end... but Turk told me on here its just the motor loosing up.. I really felt I lost of litle bit of wheely power and gained some midrange and top end.. I had it clutched at the same time too. I still could only get 102mph on the gun. but out of the hole... hold the F**k on...

Which ratio????????

Back