• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

goggles

my new ones.

89xi_turbo_black.jpg

scott 89xi turboflow with double lenses

I am surprised you are having issues with the 509 Sinisters. Mine are FANTASTIC! I was worried because my full face fogged all the time. I am running the new 509's with the nose guard along with a breath box and its by far the best set up I have ever had. I rode tonight with a couple buddies and we kept swapping leads so we are all splitting time in the snow dust. Both guys fogged and my didn't even have any crystallization on the edges of the lens. It was 100% clear!

I run with 509's and have no problems. They are the best I've owned. My buddy just bought a set and for some reason his fogs up. Told him to return them and ask for a new set. I know sometimes the dual lens can come apart and when that happens there junk.

I switched from Scott's to Spy Targa II's because I was frustrated with having to carry two pairs along in certain conditions just to ensure I could switch one out when it got too iced over from fog. And I haven't had a problem since.

I have been using smith optics for a long time now, never any issues with them. I recently purchased the Smith Snow Piston Sweat X goggles. Take a look at their website. They have a very good product.
www.smithoptics.com

Back