• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

got 3 days to make up my mind on 2005 rx1 or 2005 mach z

dont emissions change in 2007? doesnt that mean that the Yamaha 4 stroke will dominate while all the others are trying to make some powerful 4 stroke, or make a tiny 500 2 stroke?

For speed go with the Mach, trail performance go to the RX-1. I was told that the new Mach runs 9.6 seconds in the 1/4 mile. THAT IS FAST :D

i may still not have your respect, but no it wont need 50 horse to run those numbers. it would have over 200 horsepower. my 440 sno pro cat did 8.477 seconds in the quarter mile with enginework. :?

not to be an #*$&@ but we have several racers in my area who are running 270+ hp sleds, one is d&d sponsored and runs 8.53 @151 on asphalt, i know your on ice but i have a very hard time a little 440 runs that time, maybe in the 1/8th :p
heres that sled i was mentioning: http://ddracing.com/03-full-story.asp?u ... to+Gallery

I think you'll see the production z's running in the mid 150's for hp, stock to stock i think its the machs game but with some mods the rx1 will be close

So what was your mph in that quarter. And that Mach is going to need more than that to break 10 sec in the quarter.
You must have some engine work in that cat.
:ORC

On a separate thought, what is the decission?? The 3 days are up. :yam:

I have'nt seen to many 1/4 mile ice drags at least around here. 8.4's seems very fast for the 1/4 mile. Mph should be what 150+. Sounds like a world record sled to me.

Back