• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

got blasted with snow

pat the rat

Lifetime Member
that must be a first for me,we got about 12'' of snow in the last few days,if not more,i can hear sleds running in town and i'm gonna do the same thing,last week we had nothing,weird,but i'll take it,ive had my snowblower out three times already,phazer tonight and friday i'm picking up my new 09 vector ltx,cant wait

here's a few pics,i had to use the snowblower before going for a ride

Attachments

• IMG_1487.JPG
    IMG_1487.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 77
We got hit too! About 15 inchs today on top of nearly a foot! hope this stays for the season opener in a couple weeks. I sure hope it's not back to green by then?

any jobs up there? I need to move, getting really depressed reading all these post about how much snow you guys have already :o| :o|

We almost lost all of our snow, it rained all day here +4 celcius :whine: ...let me know when you guys start GROOMING and trails are in descent condition, I'd like to hook up the trailer and drive up if conditions are worth it...will hire you as a GUIDE :-o

Eagle1 said:
any jobs up there? I need to move, getting really depressed reading all these post about how much snow you guys have already :o| :o|

you can probably get a job doing snow removal :tg:

We got blasted the weekend before last here in Nova Scotia 12+ inches. I went out saturday and sunday, it was awesome for my first ride on the new sled. The weekend before that it was 20C. But now sad to say the snow is all gone again. But, keep positive guys. It's comin'

Attachments

• DSC00471.JPG
    DSC00471.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 67

Back