• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got Code 30 After Short Ride?

1slo_mm

I seem to have a similar problem (sorry for the hi jack from thread-Apex wont Start after short warm-up - Now Fixed author pro-trail). Last thursday I took mine out andit ran for a little bit then shut off on me. started it back up and i had a code 30 low oil. it ran for 30 seconds and shut off. i had to do this a couple times to get it back in the trailer. once i got home i tried it again and it just turned over. no pops, poor idling, or anything. sunday i changed the plugs (twice, both times with new plugs)and still nothing. i have good voltage, stong spark, and good fuel pressure. i cleared the code andthey havent come up again. it just turns over. ANY IDEAS?? thanks

Just my 2 cents on SharkAttaks response. To us newbies that may not be a stupid question. We expect you so called experts to provide us with valid info and we truely appreciate your expertise. But, please do not be belittling us. I supervise students all the time in my profession and my belief is there are no "stupid" questions. Especially when you are learning something new. If you expect respect from us newbies then you need to respect the fact that we appreciate your expertise and experience enough to even ask you a "stupid" question.

I think you misinterpreted his response. He appears to me to be asking, in a conversational tone, if he is low on fuel. I try to look at post's as if I had written them and put a more positive spin on things. I agree that at times some response's seem harsh. Just try and weed that out when reading. Not everyone is patient with questions that they may have already responded to in the past. Not a bash of your post, just a little suggestion.

tank is full. fuel pump turns on. no blown fuses. checked cam timing, ok. tried new crank/cam sensor. tried new ecu. i have checked as much as i can think of and nothing worked, so im here looking for any other ideas. i talked to a few service guys and a mechicanic fimilar of turbo kits with no luck.. keep throwin ANY and ALL ideas out please!! thanks

Back