• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got my Camera

YamahaTim said:
I like that. But I also like it when I can just look at something and video it. Might be something cool that I miss cause I can't get the sled pointed in the right position. But I think I will put a mount there to have it when I'm trail riding. Thanks cool video. :Rockon:

i run three cameras for the full effect….one on the bumper one on top of helmet and one on the bumper looking back at the driver.
i tried a chest mount but it didn't have a good view and was more dash than i liked also the stick on mounts don't work very well in the cold
and like fall off at high speed. clamp mounts are the best.

Have fun and enjoy your incredibly awesome sled.

Barry

That's a good idea, to run two or more. Just have to pass that up with wife. Thanks I really like this sled. I have to get a little more used to it. I'm coming off Nytro's. Brake is a little more touchy and it's real easy to lock up the brake. Other than that it's all good! :Rockon:

I have a go-pro and now another one I received for X-mas. Go-pro on the helmet made to much wind noise. Going to mount on the handlebar facing the gauge and the new one will be on my helmet or bumper

Wow the setup guide is horrible on this thing! and there website is hard to follow!

In order to have Storyteller recognize the camera, first make sure you have a properly formatted the microSD card seated in the camera. For steps on how to format the microSD card for your model of Contour camera, see the article called How do I format the micro SD card?
1. With the camera powered off, open the back door of the camera and connect the mini-port end of the included data cable to the back of your camera.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to an available port on your computer. In a few seconds, your computer will automatically detect the Contour camera and will pass this information into the Contour Storyteller program.
3. In Storyteller, you will see your Contour camera listed in the upper-left section of the screen under DEVICES.

I did all of this where the He## is the devices in the upper left section of the screen?

Lol...it should of made a short cut icon for you. Then once you have video just plug it in and it should come right up. :moon:

Well you would think but you need to download the updated software to make it bluetooth to your phone and that is not available the web site just says were coming back. There is no way to set up preset #1 and #2 I can shoot however it is set up from the factory but you cannot look at it on the phone.

http://contour.com/

My camera works fine. Except the blue tooth. That doesn't work at all. I've done all the updates.

I would suggest removing the software and starting fresh. Try removing the device in the manager and just plugging the camera in first to install drivers and then do software.

Subaru2006

I did that but it talks about using storyteller and controlling the camera from there but there is no storyteller loading from the camera it just shows up as another drive under computer drives

Install story teller from site. Its under support. This will allow you to adjust settings.

Subaru2006

Just looked at site there drop box is gone. I can upload story teller for you. Give me an hour or so.

Subaru2006

christiansenkt said:
Hey is everyone supposed to get a camera with their purchase of a viper?
Yes everyone that did not snow check their sled.

Back