• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heading to the UP......

journeyman

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT
Hey fellow TY'rs. My buddies and I are heading up to Toivola, Michigan tomorrow just south of Houghton. So far there are two Vipers (one me) and a BB780 Viper w/ 136 kit and AD boiven skid and Eckholm tunnel.....(that's the one that stands out) and a couple Poo's. Maybe we'll cross paths. Two years ago I saw Boomer up there, but just missed each other. You couldn't miss his tricked out Viper. We'll probably frequent Pat's Yamaha several times.......LOVE TO RIDE THOSE DEMOS!! (one of these days I'll have a new 4 stroke!!!LOL!!) Looks like big lake effect snow the next two days!!!

see ya!!

I know Boomer is suppose to be up Thursday! Maybe this time you can catch him!

Attachments

• cr_gauge_6.jpg
    cr_gauge_6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 73
awsome, I live a few blocks from Pat's. i ride the backwoods 4-5 times a week. Got close to 3000 miles in the pow pow. Powder conditions are getting better and better. Come wed it shold be deep deep

I may be meeting up with Boomer at the Parkview in Twin Lakes Friday at noon. We'll have in the TY hats. lol

-1CS

Yep,
I'll be meeting up with 1CrazySledder this Friday at the Parkview. I'm anxious to see that new sled of his. I've heard from various sources that when he applies full throttle, the earth will actually counter-rotate.

VX1R said:
Yep,
I'll be meeting up with 1CrazySledder this Friday at the Parkview. I'm anxious to see that new sled of his. I've heard from various sources that when he applies full throttle, the earth will actually counter-rotate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, now that I have replaced the clutching.......Thanks Allen.

-1CS

Was just there last Friday and Saturday, stayed in calumet and it was my 1st time in the UP, WOW. I would like to find osme people that know whats up and do some off trail riding, but no idea when I will be able to make it back up there. We did 310 miles on Saturday MI to Cable, WI and wow it was a long haul. The first 120 miles out of MI was nice though, we averaged probably 70mph and not a sled in sight. Have fun boys!

VX1R said:
Yep,

Sorry to change the subject but if your at the Parkview around lunch time? Someone have a chipotle pork sandwich for me. Man are the sandwiches good at that place. ;)! :Rockon:

we are in houghton right now, tues night. touring the kewenau tommorrow and heading back to mercer on thurs. we will check back on the puter on wed. evening! i have a warrior and my wife has a black rage, both have ty stickers on the windshield! flag us down!

We got back friday the 22nd. Had a great time. We got just short of 700 miles on. Could of had more if not for troubles in my group. I did see one set of TY stickers, but it was on the trail as we were going opposite directions. The conditions up there were the best I have ever seen them. I couldn't believe how much snow they had. Our place was actually in Twin Lakes. We made it to Baraga, Silver City, Bergland, Eagle River, Calumet....all over. My hats go off to the trail groomers.....they did a wonderful job. Everything I encountered was in fantastic condition. I did ride the Nytros at Pat's Yamaha. I liked them, man do they have a holeshot or what??

Get this!! Some sleazeballs went up to Pat's cabin and stayed there without asking or having any reservations. They let themselves in, messed up the place and left. Obviously they had been there before. They probably knew he was out of town for a few days taking his wife in for chemo. The nerve of some people kills me.

WOW... I really hope they didn't ruin it for the rest of us who love staying there... Pat's a great guy and the cabin is so convenient and a great place to stay. Hopefully our reservations for the 14th are still available...did he say anything about that?

Just said he was going to start taking deposits from now on and took hidden key away. He's too honest I guess and sooner or later someone will take advantage of an honest person.

stupid people ruin everything. Pat would do anything to help a guy out.

On the other hand. Is anyone riding this weekend around greenland or houghton? A friend and I are headed up, and would like to meet dome tyers.

Back