• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated shield fuse?

I installed a remote fuse block so the fuse is at the power source. Smallest I had was a 5amp so I tested with that and will pick-up a 4 tomorrow.
Fuse block came out pretty trick, now I can wire accessories direct without messing with the biotch of an airbox.

Source being the power supply (battery).
You should try to keep the fuse as close to the battery as possible so if something melts, its the fuse, not the wire which could then short and could cause problems.

I opted to go with the fuse block because the battery is such a pain in the azz get to. Now all my fuses are accesable. ;)!

Tantrum said:
Source being the power supply (battery).
You should try to keep the fuse as close to the battery as possible so if something melts, its the fuse, not the wire which could then short and could cause problems.

I opted to go with the fuse block because the battery is such a pain in the azz get to. Now all my fuses are accesable. ;)!

Thanks. Any pics of your setup?

Back