• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HEEL CLICKER DRAG-N-FLY

This was with a g-g-g spring. I don,t have a clue for codes on the roller. If you try the red then u gotta add a ton of weight to overcome the spring...no thanx. I prefer a wimpier spring & lighter mass in the weights.

I like your thinking....what's your guess for a spring on an attak using the 38-20's

So has anyone tried any runs with drag&fly weights yet? If so what could you tell about them? Was talking to Randy at the Millwaukee show, and recommened them for my 06 attak. Or am I better off with two speed weights. I used to run them in my polaris sleds and they worked really good.
Rich

your bio states you already have a "clutch kit"....not happy with it?

as Turk said...new...but the basic design reminds me of his original (a gem)..the squeeze down low with no clutch cutting now!

it might come down to how much you want and what type of riding do you do

No I like my pro line kit. But there are times I do get some belt slippage.But like I said used to run the 2 speed weights in 2 of my old polaris sleds, had them dialed in really good. Clutches were cool and got over 1700 miles on my belt in my old 900 SB. Just looking for a little better set up. If it is possible.
Riding varies from lake racing to club rides, to playing in the powder.
Rich

if you take a minute and look at the drag n flys....essentially they are the original heelclicker without having to cut (notch) the clutch...

my improved srx loved those clickers!

I think for the guy wanting a bolt on weight without too much tuning or comprimise they'll be nice..

So Iam still wondering if anyone has run the Drag&Fly weights yet.If you did how are they?Just want some feedback before I get a set.
Thanks Rich

sj said:
NICE...POST YOUR SET UP???

I'm not going to post my set up, as every sled is different and this set up works great on grass, to early to tell on the snow, but I will post my results after testing. For now here are my results of what iv'e tested.
500' on grass with Brower timing system.

Drag-N-Fly weights--------5.91
Heavy Hitters-----6.13
Proline clutch kit-----6.11
Stock Weights-----6.17

Back