• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Helmet Cam

ken0la

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
NONO
I just ordered a ATC2000 off ebay am r very excited about this years new and upcoming winter videos.

Anybody else use a helmet cam whilst grinning/flying on their RS machines?

Just got my son the Hero Cam. Takes great video, but goes through batteries fast. Only uses 2 AAA batteries and the cold kills them quick. If you get the Hero, get rechargables.

Batteries

Use Lithium........ They last a lot longer. Expensive tho.....

cam

My vholdr cam goes dead quick, better in warmer weather 45f plus. My helmetcam with the dvr and all the wires is better for sledding, just put a handwarmer in the pouch with the dvr and get 3-4 hours of video out on it.

I use Lithium for all my electronics, gps, digital camera and now a helmet cam. They out last any other type of battery 10 to 1, which is well worth 3 times the cost. Its the only battery for cold weather use!

ken0la

I was thinking of getting the same one
How the video come out on that ATC2000 model?
Is it easy to turn on and off?
How long of a video can it hold?

Re: cam

wigyami said:
My vholdr cam goes dead quick, better in warmer weather 45f plus. My helmetcam with the dvr and all the wires is better for sledding, just put a handwarmer in the pouch with the dvr and get 3-4 hours of video out on it.

What excatly is your set up? The brand name and cost of what you have?

Back