• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HELP....2009 or 2010 Venture GT owners please read!!!

SLEDSTART

VIP Member
I'm wondering if anyone can PLEASE send me a picture of your brake connector on you 2009 or 2010 Venture GT??? I am not sure if a non GT or other year venture will have the same connector but I KNOW the 2009 and 2010 GT's have it.
It should look like the connector below and is located under the handlebar pad so it's easy to get to. I need to know what color wires are on what side of this connector. I think it will have a green on one side and a blue with a red stripe on the other. Problem is in all these pics I cant see the wires and I really need to know what wire is on what side of this connector ASAP!
Even if you want to just copy my picture and label it telling me what side it what...anything just so I know what color is where!
It can be posted here or e mailed or PMed to me.

First one to reply with what I need can have a tested and warranted factory second SledStart Remote Start for the EFI Venture GT for 50% off Retail if they want it. Just thought I would offer that up if anyone wanted one. I only have ONE factory second. It's actually a brand new unit, but we clipped one of the wires when we went to cut a zip tie when packaging. Just nicked the insulation so I cant sell it as a new unit. :o|

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02450.jpg

DSC02451.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

Re: RS Venture Brake Connector Photo

chasedan said:
See attached Photos. I hope this helps.

chasedan

Thank You chasedan. On my phone now so I will peek at them later today. If these work, let me know if you want that unit.

Thanks again!

Will you be going to the TY Muni ride?

SD

Back