• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help me clear something up....

Not fact! There r 09 MTXs with the new tunnel just like my 09 xtx. Looking at buying one in fact. If u look at yammies 09 brochure it appears that the mtx has the diamond shape but like I say there r some out there with the new one.

poleclimber said:
Not fact! There r 09 MTXs with the new tunnel just like my 09 xtx. Looking at buying one in fact. If u look at yammies 09 brochure it appears that the mtx has the diamond shape but like I say there r some out there with the new one.

Maybe some late season productions after they ran out of the 08 tunnel but it was the 09 XTX and SE that were "advertized" with the new tunnel. I have never seen one but I guess that doesn't meen they arent out there. RARE IM SURE!

I think I'm correct on this. All of the "new" tunnels will have the wider side to side relief cuts in the footwells and the "older" ones will have the diamond shaped cut outs instead. Should make for a very easy visual reference when sled hunting.

And don't forget to relocate it ;)!

scmurs

scmurs said:
I think I'm correct on this. All of the "new" tunnels will have the wider side to side relief cuts in the footwells and the "older" ones will have the diamond shaped cut outs instead. Should make for a very easy visual reference when sled hunting.

And don't forget to relocate it ;)!

scmurs

Are you talking about relocating the steering post? Yeah I think that will be on the list for sure. I was checking out you extensions as well. I'll be going 136" for sure.

loudelectronics said:
It was the the XTX and SE that got the new tunnel in 09. The MTX, RTX and regular fx did not change until 010.

here is an 09 MTX with the new tunnel....yamahagirl has it for sale in the classified section if you dont believe me...this is a picture of that very sled.

Attachments

• yamahagirls nytro.jpg
    yamahagirls nytro.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 57
poleclimber said:
Alright I've been corrected. I guess the sled above is actually an 09 mtx but a very late production one with pretty much all the 2010 things on it.

I was gonna say, because it has all the same graphics as the 10's, same windshield as well. I would refer to it as a "2010" model sled.

just to add another little tidbit, the reinforcement brackets for the '09 SE and that came on all '10s, will fit without modification on a '09 XTX!!

SledNeck91604 said:
just to add another little tidbit, the reinforcement brackets for the '09 SE and that came on all '10s, will fit without modification on a '09 XTX!!

But can you order the bracket? I was told you can't..

Back