• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HELP!!!!need help with a arm bushing,

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
just ordered oilites from BOP and the bushing OD measures .830 and i measured the bulk head hole at about .730!!!it seems the bushings are much bigger than the bulkhead hole..can someone help me out ASAP

I do.i even went to dealer to buy plastic ones and they seem small too

Not trying to be a smart #*$&@ but have you removed the old bushing. I bought the same kit and some of the bushing are snug but everyone in the kit fit

Just figured it out,got the wrong bushing...needed to order bulkhead bushing and i have a arm bushing...what a dumb a$$ i am

Even with the right bushing fit is tight. Piece of 1/4-20 threaded rod with a couple washers and nuts help suck them in. Good video on YouTube showing complete apex bushing replacement.

so the bushings are all the same for lower bulkhead holes right?

Even with the right bushing fit is tight. Piece of 1/4-20 threaded rod with a couple washers and nuts help suck them in. Good video on YouTube showing complete apex bushing replacement.

THIS or expect to order more bushings after you wreck a couple

Back