• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help, need Y pipe

RX1 Yooper

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I have my Apex torn down in Munising, and can't find a Y pipe anywhere. I need the left one. Yamaha doesn't have any either.

Nobody can weld it here either.

Thanks

Call this guy.... He buys wrecked 4 strokes and sells the parts.

Feel free to call Lane 309-275-9090 with questions or if you need to add parts.

Will ship same day if paid by Paypal before 2 pm

Check here. Link to parts micro fiche www.yamahaaccy.com/parts.aspx

If you want to buy here is payment info: Quickest & Preferred Pay Pal Lane3000@insightbb.com Usually will ship same day.

Or mail money order payment
LANE SCHAEDEL
3 BROWNSTONE CT
BLOOMINGTON IL 61704

Personal checks as well as paypal e checks must clear before shipping. Photos are available on any part just send an email address Shipping is Fed ex, US Post office parcel post or better if in the same ballpark on price. Insurance will cost extra shipping problems are at the risk of buyer. Parts will be for sale to others until payment is received unless hold is pre arranged. Will hold after receipt of personal check. If you are for sure you want it I will also hold while waiting for check or Money Order please confirm any hold do not assume.

I just bought the last one Lane had. I have a couple of guys looking around for pipes. If I come up with anything I will post it on the site.

What a mess with the pipe situation!

Mine are like new, turbo was put on with less than 50 miles, Exhausts dumps straight off the turbo, So $300 for both plus shipping isnt' a bad deal?

Back