• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help

Teamblue4

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2013 Apex SE
2014 Apex SE
2014 Apex XTX
Got a phone call yesturday from the wife, Says she just bought herself a birthday present. 2013 Apex leftover. The dealer offered her tuner skis and carbides for an extra $200. I know everybody is different and likes what they like, She has a 06 RTX now with Bergstroms triple points and shims and LOVES it. What will work best for Her? We only ride Northern Wisconsin Trails.
I was allready told to try Curves with slim jims.

I love my wife!

Teamblue4 said:
Got a phone call yesturday from the wife, Says she just bought herself a birthday present. 2013 Apex leftover. The dealer offered her tuner skis and carbides for an extra $200. I know everybody is different and likes what they like, She has a 06 RTX now with Bergstroms triple points and shims and LOVES it. What will work best for Her? We only ride Northern Wisconsin Trails.

I love my wife!

Congrats ;)!

Your wife is the first one I have ever heard of purchasing a sled on her own, cudos to her for doing so.

I am running Bergstrom 8" triples on my Curve skis, and I really like the combo.
Can't say I have tried other combos so I have no idea how they compare but this combo works for me. ;)!

This is her second time doing this. 13 yrs ago she bought a Phazer 500

Irv said:
Teamblue4 said:

I love my wife!

Congrats ;)!

Your wife is the first one I have ever heard of purchasing a sled on her own, cudos to her for doing so.

I am running Bergstrom 8" triples on my Curve skis, and I really like the combo.
Can't say I have tried other combos so I have no idea how they compare but this combo works for me. ;)!

Teamblue4 said:

I love my wife!

So if that was her present to her self how are you going to top that???? " IDEA" a new heated Garage to keep her new toy in. (LOL). I would keep the Tuner Ski's and Install the Triple point's on the inside keel and some 4" round bars on the outside keel and shim the rubbers . she has power steering so it should turn easy.

You have an awesome wife ! I should have mine talk to your's . Maybe she could convince mine she needs a new sled.

Congrad's its going to be a great winter!!

:) It's good to see women taking charge over their own snowmobile purchases :)

Back