• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

henseljg2

Teamblue4

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2013 Apex SE
2014 Apex SE
2014 Apex XTX
Good seller, good prices

This guy is the real deal. Very very trustworth and honest! Thanks for all of your help over the years!

Great seller. Ordered a set of shocks and arrived just as expected. Items were very well packaged not even USPS could have damaged the item. Shipped item day after getting payment. Answered all my questions and sent photos to describe any surface damage so there was zero surprises.

Great seller. Ordered a set of shocks and arrived just as expected. Items were very well packaged not even USPS could have damaged the item. Shipped item day after getting payment. Answered all my questions and sent photos to describe any surface damage so there was zero surprises.
Thanks for the feedback!

Bump to the top for a great person to buy from. Has taken very good care of me. Fast shipping good prices and great customer service. Highly recommend.

After countless hours on eBay , Craigslist,Amazon, I came across henseljg2 . Rebuilding an apex, my third, he had the best prices, beating most I saw by a third! Helped me out in a hurry a last year when I needed a fuel pump and wire for my attack few days before a trip. This year bought a ton of parts for a crashed apex. Whole bulkhead. Track. Suspension rail , heat exchanger, idler wheels, to name a few. All parts were exactly as described. Any question on condition he sent me a picture of the part! Since my purchases I've been in constant contact with him with all my questions that are answered promptly. I can't say enough about him. Wealth of knowledge, cheap pricing, great communication, I don't waste countless hours looking for parts or questions anymore. He is my goto guy.

I don't even know where to start talking about how pleased I've been with Jim (henseljg2).

I bought a used Attak and have had quite a few surprises as I've gone through it. Then again, I have a disease that requires all parts on my sled to be correct and not broken. :)

He has taken care of me every step of the way with quality parts (as said, he shows pics and is very honest and the condition of what he's selling you), has great prices, ships very fast, and offers plenty of advice. He knows his stuff, and he has really taken me from what could have been a nightmare with this new sled, to one of gaining knowledge and getting very comfortable around my new sled. I recommend him 100%. He is at the top of my list when I need a part, no doubt at all. Please give him a try, you will not be disappointed.

Jim, thank you!

I don't even know where to start talking about how pleased I've been with Jim (henseljg2).

I bought a used Attak and have had quite a few surprises as I've gone through it. Then again, I have a disease that requires all parts on my sled to be correct and not broken. :)

He has taken care of me every step of the way with quality parts (as said, he shows pics and is very honest and the condition of what he's selling you), has great prices, ships very fast, and offers plenty of advice. He knows his stuff, and he has really taken me from what could have been a nightmare with this new sled, to one of gaining knowledge and getting very comfortable around my new sled. I recommend him 100%. He is at the top of my list when I need a part, no doubt at all. Please give him a try, you will not be disappointed.

Jim, thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. I always try to go the extra mile for my fellow snowmobilers.

Jim, thank you!

X2.....well said!

I've been in the parts business for over 25 years&as a parts manager i know what it takes to provide good customer service.ive bought many parts from jim(henseljg2)@spa city sled parts&he is the real deal.Many parts suppliers try to get 80%of new prices or send you a bunch of mixed junk parts.you will not have these problems with jim.he always gets back to me no matter what&he carefully packages my parts &I get real good used parts &not stuff that should have been scrapped! I highly recommend all totally yamaha members to give him a shot you won't be disappointed.He is a great guy to talk to &does all he can possibly do to offer an easy&pleasant transaction for the fellow snowmobiler.I am Very satisfied &will buy many more parts from him as well as referring him to others.thanks again jim

Back