• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

henseljg2

I've been in the parts business for over 25 years&as a parts manager i know what it takes to provide good customer service.ive bought many parts from jim(henseljg2)@spa city sled parts&he is the real deal.Many parts suppliers try to get 80%of new prices or send you a bunch of mixed junk parts.you will not have these problems with jim.he always gets back to me no matter what&he carefully packages my parts &I get real good used parts &not stuff that should have been scrapped! I highly recommend all totally yamaha members to give him a shot you won't be disappointed.He is a great guy to talk to &does all he can possibly do to offer an easy&pleasant transaction for the fellow snowmobiler.I am Very satisfied &will buy many more parts from him as well as referring him to others.thanks again jim

Thanks for the feedback Tony. I'm putting this on my fridge!

Back