• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Here's a Turbo-Nytro video from Kalispell MT

Maybe we should call you Beaver. A little tough on trees in the beginning..... Just kidding. I know what you mean about the helmet cam (or any other camera for that matter) not showing the steepness of the terrain (been there done that). What helps is to look off to the side once in a while and you can get a more realistic relationship for the terrain.

woodsrider said:
Maybe we should call you Beaver. A little tough on trees in the beginning..... Just kidding. I know what you mean about the helmet cam (or any other camera for that matter) not showing the steepness of the terrain (been there done that). What helps is to look off to the side once in a while and you can get a more realistic relationship for the terrain.

Yeah at the end where he kinda looked back where he had just come up from it became apparent how steep that was. You'd never know otherwise.

well your thread has made up my mind. This fall my Nytro is getting a NW turbo. I've been looking around at all the kits and theirs honestly looks like the most simple, easiest to run kit out there. I dont need big power..so a max of 10 lbs of boost is perfect for me.

Awesome thread....2 thumbs up! :Rockon:

Back