• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heres my RX-1s

SoCoRX1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
thought i would make my first post on this board showing you guys my sleds. They were a christmas present from my parents (for me and my brother.) im 16, hes 19. Im from south colorado, hence the name SoCo, kinda a ripoff from SoCal :p pretty nice up here except when you find powder thats reallly deep. Went up to 12,706 feet today. I had a blast other than getting stuck 3 times :oops:

a good guy named Gene led me here. Hoping to find out about the greatest sled on the market :lol:

oh these were taken at my house. what a view eh (referring to the 2nd pic)

christmas present :shock: wow all i got was pack of colored underwear :D sunday sunday going sledding with my hemi powered dodge ram,has that thing got a hemi ? your about to find out !!!!! i couldnt resist the play on the commercials ,ya awesome view too,i have enjoyed my rx1 even tho im just a flatlander up here in maine,7000 miles and counting,signing off now 170plus (got that from my summer toy c5 vette top speed 170-- :twisted: --plus) take care

Back