• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hey! I figured out how to post pics!!

Website
www.try-itdistributing.com
not that much snow, but enough to test out the new ride a little. :Rockon:

Attachments

• deer and sled 008.jpg
    deer and sled 008.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 95
  • deer and sled 009.jpg
    deer and sled 009.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 107
  • deer and sled 013.jpg
    deer and sled 013.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 101

Musky, Congradulations! Not on your ride, but being able to figure out how to down load pictures on this site. I have tried many times in the last year, but can't figure it out. Your sled does look nice, I also finally got to take my new Candy apple red RX-1 ER out for a short ride the last two days. Got about 5" of snow here just north of Rome, NY. Are you going to come out and join us for the TY NY ride in January?

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! ;)! MM. PS I want SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o|

Musky, To find out information about the NY TY ride, go to the TY Ride forum under thr general imformation section, then scroll down to the NY TY ride topic. There are about 65 posts there on the TY NY ride. Hopefully the baby will be born before Jan. 1, and you will get an extra tax dedution on your income taxes.

:4STroke:

That's not a 9 point. We call that a 3 x 4 point. Don't count eye guards. Usually if there are only 3 on each side with eye guards, that would be a 3 point.

J

Nice looking sled. Gordon, spill the beans on your ride. Let us know how you liked it. You did not tell me you had snow.

Back