• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hibshman25

I have had nothing but excellent luck with Travis also. Glad to have him here! ;)!

I have been buying, trading, and selling with Travis for about 8 years now. I have to give him credit for all the great parts, service, and knowledge on four stroke sleds. He brings great service with his used parts, he helps out with parts list of common parts that get damaged in an accidents or just wear out, he also has his line of one off products that is always improving. I am currently running the japan throttle, full alum skid plate, belt adjuster, belt guard, and the mps kit on my 2017 sidewinder. Everything fit great and performs better. Through all the sleds and all the parts. Travis your are the MAN, as long as I'm able I will keep using and promoting your service and parts . I cant thank you enough . I have some big decisions in my life coming up soon, but I know Travis will be good or bad. Thanks a million

I have been buying, trading, and selling with Travis for about 8 years now. I have to give him credit for all the great parts, service, and knowledge on four stroke sleds. He brings great service with his used parts, he helps out with parts list of common parts that get damaged in an accidents or just wear out, he also has his line of one off products that is always improving. I am currently running the japan throttle, full alum skid plate, belt adjuster, belt guard, and the mps kit on my 2017 sidewinder. Everything fit great and performs better. Through all the sleds and all the parts. Travis your are the MAN, as long as I'm able I will keep using and promoting your service and parts . I cant thank you enough . I have some big decisions in my life coming up soon, but I know Travis will be good or bad. Thanks a million
I too am a fan of Travis, he has always treated me beyond fair and goes above and beyond when I need something fast !!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Good guy. Fast shipping!

I've dealt with Travis a few times over the years and have always had received nothing less than stellar service from him. I recently picked up some clutches from Travis and as always they were just as he described them.

Really nice job of packing them to avoid any shipping damage. It's nice to deal with a straight shooter like Travis. Keep up the good work!

Just got a rear suspension arm, wheel etc. here quick everything as described.
Knowing he is there makes me much more comfortable with keeping my older Delta box chassis sleds. I know I can get anything I need for them

Back