• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hibshman25

Excellent seller and excellent fast service!

Excellent seller - I had a couple damaged during shipping items and he was more then fair in resolving it. I recommend this seller.

Another positive experience. I needed a primary clutch but didn't want any of the higher mileage (3,000+) clutches out there and he found me a low mileage primary for a good price. Fast shipping and good communication. Big thanks!

Had been looking for a blue Nytro hood, headlight, and windshield. Having dealt with him in the past for some Apex parts, I already knew if he had my parts that I would be treated well. He ended up having all three parts and sent them all together. Great to deal with!! Thanks again!!

purchased GYTR shocks, and xtx primary clutch, both in excellent shape, exactly as per discription. Will deal with again.

A++++++++++++

been very helpful before, during, and after the sale,fast shipping too. Also has directed me on the most popular mods on my first yami.

Bought one Travis new rear heat exchanger --very good---instruction excellent no more over heating now
Thanks Travis

Hibshman25, I received the replacement parts for my buddy's 2013 Vector LTX yesterday! Everything looks great! Thank you for the communication and getting the parts out right away!

Last edited:
I am with you guys, always check with Travis first, parts are always in better shape than I expect and shipped fast at great price:)

Great guy to deal with. Needed a shafts ASAP so I could make Muni ride. He had it and shipped it overnight to me. I'll be doing business again. Thanks Paul

Back