• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hiding Threads ?

Mototown

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Apex 40 th
Why are Yamaha 2020 4 stroke threads being transferred?

Last edited:

Why are Yamaha 2020 4 stroke threads being transferred?

Moved to the proper forum.
The speculation, other 2020, the trails are awesome, Its snowing like crazy, etc.. threads do not fall under the General Yamaha Discussion. As the header states
Post general Yamaha 4 Stroke questions not specific to any model.....
This would be like; LED or HID headlights for my sled, What belt for my Yamahas, Storage ideas, Break in period etc,..

Steiner, can't disagree with what you have stated but I suspect Mototown was coming from the perspective that the 2020 speculation post didn't get moved from the General section to the Lounge section until it reached well over 100 pages. I'm all for keeping posts in their proper forum but this particular one took a while before it was eventually moved which allowed most to get accustomed to looking for it in the General section. When I first noticed it was no longer in the General section, I thought maybe someone posted leaks like the year of the Sidewinder and it was locked/removed/edited or whatever until after the release was announced but then later found it in the Lounge so all was good.

I leave a 1 day redirect for the posts that I move. Some of the more popular ones I will leave a 3 day redirect.
Now we all will know how many members don't scroll past the Apex Forums. :tg:

Back